Meticulously designed by famed Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel is one of the top five-star hotels in Copenhagen, Denmark. Positioned within walking distance of the well-known Tivoli Gardens and popular Strøget shopping district, this sleek high-rise hotel features 260 elegant guest rooms and suites. These sophisticated rooms are graced with Scandinavian accents and desirable amenities such as Free high-speed Internet, in-room mini bar and bathrobes. This hotel also offers fine dining at two restaurants and a relaxing bar, as well a large fitness centre and state-of-the-art meeting facilities that can accommodate up to 300 guests.
• Every facet of this high-rise hotel - from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique "Swan" and "Egg" chairs in the lobby - was designed by Danish architect Arne Jacobsen.
• Prime Copenhagen location within walking distance of Tivoli Gardens, the city's central train station and the Strøget shopping district.
• 260 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites offering amenities such as 24-hour room service, Free high-speed Internet access and in-room mini bar and safe.
• Elegant on-site dining options include the gourmet Alberto K restaurant on the 20th floor, which offers splendid Italian cuisine and unforgettable city views, and the Café Royal, which serves excellent meals with a cosy ambience.
• The full-service Royal Bar is an ideal place to enjoy a cocktail, coffee or a snack with friends.
• A 2,000 m2 fitness centre features state-of-the-art exercise equipment with personal trainers available. The centre also is equipped with dry/steam saunas, and massage services can be arranged.
• Large and diverse meeting facilities with auditoriums that can seat up to 300 and smaller meeting rooms for intimate groups.